Playout is the RealityHub module where you can distribute and transmit your graphics by creating rundowns and playing your Form templates.
You can either manually input information into your Playout Form Templates or import data from external sources.
- 1.Filter: The Filter feature enables you to search template forms.
- 3.Channel Information: The Channel Information indicator, represented by a circle below a button, displays information about which commands will be sent to a specific Engine through a Channel Assignment.
- 6.Rundown Menu: You can manage your Rundown(s) via this menu.
- 8.Delete Rundown: Erases a Rundown Item from the Playout Rundown Area.
Jump: Sends the changed properties (single/multiple) to highlighted engines without interpolation.
Play: Sends the changed properties (single/multiple) to highlighted engines. Selected interpolation types will be applied to the changed properties and the defined duration.
- 11.Interpolation allows you to select the interpolation type for the
Playbutton. Interpolation can only be used along with the
- 12.Duration allows you to define the duration of the interpolation. You can use the Duration only with the Play button.
Resetbutton returns the form to the values that were last submitted by the
Save As: Saves a duplicate of the current Playout Template Form and creates a new Rundown Item.
Save: Saves the current Playout Template Form.
RT: The acronym RT is an abbreviation for real-time update. This means that any changes made to a property will be immediately visible in the scene without the need for an additional trigger. The real-time update feature can be enabled in the Field Settings of a property, function, or component.
- 17.Undo: Restores the last saved value of the property.
- 18.Jump: Sends the changed property value without interpolation.
- 19.Engine Border indicates which Engine(s) will receive the same commands. Borders become visible when you hover your mouse over various entities, such as