RGraph is a logic-based pipeline, as shown in the image above.
In the Nodegraph Menu, you can manage your RGraphs:
- Reload: This action reloads your current RGraph
- Load: This function calls your saved RGraph from the RealityHub database.
- ReTime: ReTime sends a series of commands to the selected Engine to sync its video input and output
- Clear: Clears your Nodegraph view
- Delete: Erases the current RGraph
You can import and export RGraphs as a file (*.rgraph), which contains information about your Nodegraph’s state, such as a node’s properties, functions, input/output connections, and node’s position inside the Nodegraph.
To import a previously saved RGraph:
- Click to Nodegraph Menu
- Select the Import option
New RGraph Menu
In the Add a New RGraph popup window:
- Click on the
- Select the RGraph of your choice and click Open
You can store the Rgraph in your database by clicking on the
IMPORTbutton, import and load it to the Nodegraph canvas via
IMPORT & LOADbutton or you can cancel the operation via
RGraph History is the module where you examine, sort, and restore your RGraph operation entries.
RGraph History Menu
To reach the RGraph History:
- Click on the
RGraph Historybutton as shown in the image above
RGraph History Example
As soon as you click on the
RGraph Historybutton, the RGraph History Menu pops up and shows the description of the operation, which user conducted it, action subject, and creation time as shown on the image above.