Frequently Asked Questions
Reality Loader is embedded into RealityHub. To download it:
- Login to RealityHub UI, go to Main Menu > Configuration
- On the left menu, select General > Configuration
- Go to Maintenance > Reality Loader and click on the Download
Yes. It doesn’t matter if you upgraded or downgraded RealityHub; it is essential to keep RealityHub and Reality Loader versions the same.
You can keep projects and assets on different servers if your system meets the recommended system requirements.
Community Edition is a free-to-download version of RealityHub that can be utilized by students, artists, and developers to create personal projects.
You can utilize Reality Engine or Unreal Engine, create Cook requests, and use the REST API. Modules like Nodegraph Editor, Playout, Launcher, Form Builder, Action Timeline Editor, and Cook Manager are available along with the Advanced Preview Monitor.
Community Edition works only with a single Local Engine.
It is possible to upgrade the Community Edition without uninstalling/reinstalling the current version. Zero Density Licensing Team will issue your licenses when the license purchase procedure is successfully finished.
RealityHub 1.3 supports the following Engines:
- Reality Engine 4.25
- Reality Engine 4.26
- Reality Engine 4.27
- Unreal Engine 4.27
- Unreal Engine 5.0
Update: If you use RealityHub 1.3.2, you can also control Unreal Engine 5.1. See Controlling Unreal Engine 5.1
We strongly advise you not to install any application on the RealityHub server; it might cause substantial problems.
To set an example, the application you installed might try to use one of the Ports dedicated to RealityHub and disrupt your communication with your production pipeline. It is untested, uncertified, and inadvisable.
In such cases, you need to scan the folder where you keep your Projects by using the Scan Folder tool.
With the Advanced User Management module, you can restrict/grant access to different modules/features.
I upgraded the RealityHub from 1.1.x to 1.3, and now I can’t reach any module except for User Management and Configuration modules.
With version 1.3, we introduced a new module for user management. The new User Management Module offers two different models: Advanced User Management and Basic User Management. We advise you to create an administrator account and leave the admin for only essential administrative purposes.
- If your company uses Advanced User Management, contact your system admin if your Policy allows you to use a specific module.
- If you meet the above requirements, refresh the page.
- If it doesn’t help, restart the RealityHub Service.
If the abovementioned steps don’t help, please get in touch with our Support Department.
Can I reach RealityHub Server via a supported browser but from different operating systems like Ubuntu or macOS?
You can control your RealityHub from a supported browser if your operating system fully supports the requirements.
Contact your IT if:
- Your network is working properly.
- The corporate network has a different problem.
- The servers are upgraded.
If it doesn't help:
- Refresh the page and try to re-login
If you can't obtain a viable result:
- Check if the RealityHub admin has logged you out from the system via Force Logout. See also User Management
You can utilize Gang Mode for this purpose. It is a handy feature when conducting RGraph operations over multiple-engine configurations.
A clean installation refers to the process of installing an application without carrying over any data or settings from a previous installation.
Please be aware that this process requires you to erase all existing RealityHub data; therefore, we strongly recommend you back up your data for any undesired outcome. Please visit Database Backup and Restore
To perform a clean install:
- Go to Windows Services and stop RealityHub Service and RealityHub Database services
- Uninstall the RealityHub Server and then Reality Loader
- Go to
- Delete RealityHub & Reality Loader folders