RGraph is a logic-based pipeline, as shown in the image above.
In the Nodegraph Menu, you can manage your RGraphs:
- Reload: This action reloads your current RGraph
- Load: This function calls your saved RGraph from the RealityHub database.
- Load Template: This function calls one of the shipped RGraph templates such as Composite Cyclorama Keyer and tutorial-related RGraphs like UMG Business.
- ReTime: ReTime sends a series of commands to the selected Engine to sync its video input and output
- Clear: Clears your Nodegraph view
RGraph History is the module where you examine, sort, and restore your RGraph operation entries.
RGraph History Menu
To reach the RGraph History:
- Click on the
RGraph Historybutton as shown in the image above
RGraph History Example
As soon as you click on the
RGraph Historybutton, the RGraph History Menu pops up and shows the description of the operation, which user conducted it, action subject, and creation time as shown on the image above.