Action Timeline Interface
- 1.Add a New Action: This button adds a new action.
- 3.Animation Interpolation: This function allows you to define an animation interpolation type
- 4.Bind Keyframe: This creates a field for the keyframe on the template form, making it dynamic so users can change it during the Playout.
- 5.Position: This area shows the time value of your current position inside the timeline. To change its FPS value, visit General Configuration
- 6.Action Play: This feature allows you to play/trigger the content you animated
- 7.Time Ruler Reset Button: This button allows you to reset the Time Ruler’s position to zero
- 8.Playhead: Indicates the current position in the Timeline
- 9.Keyframe: A point stores the value of a property at a particular position
- 10.Import/Export/Save: Management tools for saving, importing, and exporting your Actions