Reality Loader is an agent for RealityHub where you enable communication between RealityHub and Reality Engine(s).
RealityHub UI should be open to download Reality Loader. To initiate the process:
- 1.Login to RealityHub by visiting http://<RealityHub Server IP Address>
- 2.Open the Main Menu and select Configuration
- 3.Go to General > Configuration on the left panel
- 4.Under the Maintenance section, click the Download link next to Reality Loader
After downloading Reality Loader, start the installation by launching the setup file.
- Click Next after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Choose the installation destination and click Next
Reality Loader Installation Window
- Specify a RealityHub URL and logging target, or accept the default settings, and click Install
- RealityHub URL: HTTP IP Address and Port for communication with RealityHub Server. This IP must be the same as the computer that you installed RealityHub Server.
- Logging IP: Multicast address to broadcast logs.
- Logging Port: This is the Port you can set for broadcast logs.
- Click Finish to complete installation and make sure that the Launch Reality Loader checkbox is selected.
Reality Loader Command Panel
The Reality Loader Command Panel will appear when your installation is successful, as shown in the image above.
Connected Loaders Window
When you click on the RealityHub version number, Connected Loaders are listed in the popup menu, shown in the image above.