General Engine Configuration
General Engine Configuration UI
General Engine Configuration has two sections, Engine Ping and Shared DDC, as shown in the image above:
- Engine Timeout (seconds): Defines the period you specified for Engine timeout; in other words, it refers to the duration that RealityHub waits for a response from your Engine before identifying changes in the state.
- Engine Ping Interval (seconds): Defines the length of time the RealityHub waits between ping packets.
Shared DDC (Derived Data Cache) is a network drive that all Engines can read/write derived data. RealityHub allows you to define which storage your Engines will use for derived data cache by defining a UNC Path. It can log in to the Shared DDC network through your Username and Password.
- Enabled: When you activate the Enabled checkbox, your Engines reach your Shared DDC and can read/write.
- Path: Area for defining the UNC Path for Shared DDC.
- Username and Password: Administrative credentials of the computer your Derived Data Cache is located