It is an essential feature for multiple engine configurations.
Default Engine Grouping Interface
When you choose the Groups for the first time, it looks like the image above.
To add a Group:
- Go to Main Menu and select the Configuration
- Select the Groups under the Engines
New Host Group Window
- Click on the
+ (Plus)button to Add New Host Group
- Define a New Group Name in the pop-up menu and click
To Assign an Engine(s) to the Group you defined:
Assigning Group to Engine
- Select the Group you defined earlier
- Go to the Assigned Engine section
- Click on
+ (Plus)button inside the Assign Engines to the Group
- In the pop-up menu, click on the Engine name, then click
Assigned Engines to a Group
Your Host Group is ready.