ZD ACTOR is an actor component that exports Unreal Actor object into Reality API as a node in run-time. Using ZD ACTOR, you can export any actor into the Reality API.
- Create an arbitrary actor class on Reality Editor. Click ADD COMPONENET then ZD ACTOR. Afterward, click on ZD ACTOR.
- Click on ZD ACTOR on the details panel(right side of the screen); you can change the properties of the ZD ACTOR component under the Reality category.
- Put your actor into the level.
- Click on the Reality Editor PLAY button, and then switch to the RealityHub. When the project is running, the actor node will be displayed on your RGraph canvas.
- Attach the ZDACTOR component to the Actor.
- Drag and drop your ACTOR into your level blueprint
- When Reality Editor is in the Play Mode, ZDACTOR with its all component automatically appears on the RealityHub as a node.