Property exporting is a feature that exports Blueprint variables to the RealityHub API. After exporting a blueprint variable as a property, you can adjust and fine-tune the property via RealityHub’s Actions or any application capable of using Reality .Net API.
- ZD ACTOR Component must be attached to Actor object.
- Your exported variable must be public (instance editable, click on the eye icon for that variable).
- Create a new Unreal Actor instance named "Simple Actor."
- Attach the ZD ACTOR component into the actor you created
Click + ADD NEW and then select the VARIABLE
Click on the variable that you created under the Variables tab. Change the name to SimpleVariable. Make it public (instance editable).
- Click COMPILE and then SAVE
- Drag your Actor Instance from Content Browser to your level.
- Launch Reality Setup.
- Click PLAY on Reality Editor.
Click on Simple Actor on RealityHub Nodegraph. Click to SimpleVariable for making value True. (The boolean checkbox, in our case it is the SImple Variable is unchecked as default state)
SimpleVariable property will be automatically reflected bidirectionally during run-time.