Exporting Custom Blueprint Node
Reality Engine supports custom nodes on Reality API. To export a custom node into the Reality API, a new class derived from ZDBlueprintNode must be created.
- To create a new blueprint node asset, Click ADD NEW then BLUEPRINT CLASS
- Pick ZDBlueprintNode as parent class, which you can find it under All Classes
- Object classes can be renamed, like MyBlueprintNode.
- Click EDIT → PROJECT SETTINGS
- Scroll down, click Exports under Reality tab.
- Click ➕ under Nodes tab, select the Node Class and close the Project Settings window.
- Launch the Reality Control and press F7 to launch Reality Setup.
- Click Play on Reality Editor.
- Right click space on Reality Setup. Click CREATE → MY CATEGORY → MYDISPLAYNAME
- Your node will be shown on Reality Editor.